Jeunesse wins 18 Telly Awards in 2021 competition
We’re excited to tell you Jeunesse has received 18 Telly Awards!
Since 1979, the Telly Awards has honored excellence in video and television across all screens. This year marked the 42nd annual Telly Awards, and we’re proud that a group of leading video and TV experts honored Jeunesse with five Gold, nine Silver and four Bronze Awards.
Coveted Gold Telly Awards included:
- E·VŌK Fragrances for Use of Music and Motion Graphics/Design
- NEVO Nitro Grape and Fruit Fusion for Use of Music and Motion Graphics/Design
- (M)Mūn Probiotic for Online Commercials — Motion Graphics/Design
Silver Telly Awards included:
- E·VŌK Fragrances for Editing and Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle
- TruNu Coffee for Editing, Use of Music and Motion Graphics/Design
- NEVO Nitro Grape and Fruit Fusion for Editing and Food/Beverage
- Jeunesse Travel 2021 Diamond Discovery Maldives for Travel/Tourism
- The Time is Now for Directing
Bronze Telly Awards included:
- E·VŌK Fragrances for Directing
- TruNu Coffee for Directing and Food/Beverage
- NEVO Nitro Grape and Fruit Fusion for Directing
“The Telly Awards is the premier competition for video work, and we are so honored to have received five Gold Telly Awards this year — a personal best for us. Video is such an important medium, and we are proud to offer award-winning work to assist Jeunesse Distributors around the world in their efforts to share the benefits of the global Jeunesse brands.”
— Chief Visionary Officer Scott Lewis
Other prominent Telly Award winners in the 2021 competition include Netflix, Jennifer Garner, HBO Latin America, Microsoft, RadicalMedia, Condé Nast, Adobe and Nickelodeon, to name a few. View all winners and learn more at TellyAwards.com.
To find products in your market with award-winning marketing materials such as these videos, visit JeunesseGlobal.com, Joffice™ and ShareJeunesse.com.
EXPO Ignite 2021: It’s all about Y-O-U, Distributors
Aug 21, 2021
Jeunesse wins top honors at 2021 Golden Bridge Awards
Aug 6, 2021
EXPO Ignite 2021: Kick-Off Event at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV – Sept. 8-11
Aug 2, 2021
“Why EXPO?” Contest Official Rules
Jun 22, 2021
Jeunesse receives 11 Stevie
Jun 8, 2021