Jeunesse wins 12 Stevie Awards in 2017 International Business Awards
To the Jeunesse family, it is no secret we have the world’s best leading the way. And, again, the international business community recognizes it.
Jeunesse’s one dozen awards at the 14th annual International Business Awards say as much. For the second straight year, the only worldwide, all-encompassing business awards program has honored our company as a global pinnacle of over-achievement.
Notably, our leadership of Founders Randy Ray and Wendy Lewis, and CVO Scott Lewis earned gold for Management Team of the Year, while each earned high honors in individual categories. And our NV BB Perfecting Mist Foundation brought home top honors for Best New Product of the Year. Jeunesse was one of just seven companies to be recognized in 2017 with 10 or more Stevie Awards.
- Jeunesse Founders Randy Ray (CEO) and Wendy Lewis (COO) and Chief Visionary Officer Scott Lewis for Management Team of the Year
- NV BB Perfecting Mist Foundation for Best New Product of the Year – Consumer Products
- The 2017 Jeunesse Lifestyle Rewards Incentive Trip to Dubai for Best Internal Recognition/Motivational Event
- Fastest Growing Company of the Year (U.S. and Canada)
- Company of the Year – Consumer Products
- Company of the Year – Health Products & Services
- CEO Randy Ray — Executive of the Year – Consumer Products
- COO Wendy Lewis — Woman of the Year
- CVO Scott Lewis — Maverick of the Year
- CMO Mark Patterson — Marketing Executive of the Year
Giving kids a hand up on six continents
May 9, 2019
Dr. Giampapa’s personal tips for cell health
May 3, 2019
Skin care is self-care: Take time to ‘mask’
Apr 17, 2019
Spring clean your health with M1ND and Reserve
Mar 18, 2019
ZP8 30 Day Challenge: Turn improved habits into phenomenal results
Mar 1, 2019